05.01.2013 || New features of version 4.2
With the new software version of the Cyclus2 the following new features are becoming available to our ergometer clients as from January 2011:
- Import option for recorded track profiles (e.g. Garmin Edge). Supported import formats are TCX (Garmin) and GPX (common standard)
- Real Life Video - Ergometer training with the UniVET System Simulation of Alpe D'Huez start and finish in Les Ougier
Electronic gear change
- The electronic gear change perfectly simulates the gear changing and replaces the gear change on the bike. Hence it is possible to simulate and test gear ratios, which are practically and physically not implementable on the bike. The electronic gear change enables realistic track simulations with inclinations of more than 15%.
- Display of the simulated gear ratio on the now two-screen display Transmission.
Analysis of ergometer training
- Easy-to-use export feature for training- and test-data. The supported export formats are: PWX fort he analysis with TrainingPeaks bzw. WKO+, CSV-CycleOps for the analysis with Web4Trainer and a freely configurable CSV-format for the specific analysis e.g. with MS Excel.
- Direct ergometry data upload to the training platform TrainingPeaks via the internet for online data analysis or respectively for data retrieval for the WKO+.
PDF export/ print-out
- All print-outs of tests or training sessions can now be saved as PDF- or TIF-files on the USB memory stick.
- Colour print-outs work with the majority of the PCL colour laser printers. PCL is a standard for controlling of Hewlett Packard printers (tested on Laserjet 1518ni, HP Laserjet CP 2025).
- Printing on network printer (TCP/IP Port).
- Setting of the print-out paper format option.
Monark-parameter for Wingate Anaerobic Test
- Parameter setup of the test now possible as on the Monark-Ergometer (kg per kg body weight).
- Performance at the end of the test is now explicitly displayed.
- Measurement points can now be doubled in number fort he analysis of the test.
- Pause function: ergometries can be halted and resumed.
- The external control: when applying an external control (e.g. ergospirometry) analysis and data saving on the Cyclus2 after ending the ergometry are now available.
- Values on the screens can be masked (e.g. to make the heart rate not visible to the test person).
- Italian user interface.
- Saving of the device status on the USB memory stick
The new software version can be installed on all control devices from serial number XXXX-100020-00253. All control devices with a serial number between XXXX-100020-00253 and XXXX-100020-00347 have to be sent to RBM for the update. The update of all devices from XXXX-100020-00348 upward can be carried out by the client himself. The newest firmware and update information can be downloaded in the Service section.